Based on many years of experience we offer professional consultancy, training and preparation of thematic articles – guidelines related to proper selection, use and maintenance of equipment used in Respiratory Protection i.e.:
- filtering elements (particle filters, gas filters, combined filters),
- filtering half masks to protect against particles,
- filtering half masks to protect against gases or gases and particles,
- facepieces (half masks, full face masks),
- power assisted filtering devices incorporating full face masks, half masks or quarter mask,
- powered filtering devices incorporating a helmet or a hood,
- self-contained open-circuit compressed air breathing apparatus,
- self-contained closed-circuit breathing apparatus compressed oxygen or compressed oxygen-nitrogen type,
- self-contained closed-circuit breathing apparatus for escape,
- continuous flow compressed air line breathing apparatus.
as well equipment designed for escape purposes – hoods with relevant filtering element.
Our services take into account all essential aspects of respiratory protection related to delivery of precise and accurate information required to ensure effective protection of respiratory tracks of employees at the workplace including rules of proper use of selected RPE.
We strive to ensure proper and effective protection of respiratory tracts by adjustments of RPE selection to:
- type and level of concentration of toxic substances in the air at the given workplace,
- type and duration of work activities,
- worker’s individual characteristic (face fit testing),
- general condition of the working environment.
For manufacturers, distributors and importers of RPE we offer consultancy and training in the range of technical requirements (conformity with requirements of EN and ISO standards) and formal requirements (aspects of PPE Directive 89/686/EEC and issues corresponding to the n e w European PPE Regulation 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the Council (of 9 March 2016) on personal protective equipment and repealing Council Directive 89/686/EEC), which should be taken into consideration during introduction of RPE on EU market.